[MlMt] SideBar organisational tabs/menus

Jody Foo jody.foo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 23:30:09 EDT 2016

Hi, sorry for missing that bit, but you should copy them to

     ~/Library/Application Support/MailMate/Resources/Layouts/Mailboxes

instead since MailMate looks there for user stuff. Putting more things
into the application directly should be avoided when possible since it
changes the signature of the app which might stop it from running.

Also, if you put them in the app itself, they will disappear when you
update MailMail.app.