[MlMt] new user help

Howard Wettstein howie at ucr.edu
Tue Apr 26 21:03:51 EDT 2016

Frederick (or others):
Thanks for the replies. I’m back working at this.
1. The “rules” work when a message enters a mailbox. What might you
want to do at that point. I mean what’s a possible use(s)of a rule?
2. What is the utility of the subfolders tab in smart mail?
3. In this message I’m currently typing, There is a yellow bar at the
top: “Markdown syntax detected…” What’s that about?
4. How can I insert italics in a message? I obviously don’t know
anything about Markdown.
Thanks a million.
Howie