[MlMt] An idea for a bundle -- Delete After

Kee Hinckley kee at hinckley.com
Mon Apr 11 09:53:28 EDT 2016

I don't have time to do this, but if someone did...

It would be nice to have a feature where I would file a message to a
"delete after" folder. The package would prompt me for a date (bonus
points if it scans the mail message for things like "expires after xxx"
or "until 11:59 PM on 4/17/2016" and presets the date picker
accordingly. The message then gets filed in the "Delete After" folder.

Speed of deletion is not critical. The main thing is that _eventually_
they get deleted. So it doesn't need a background task really. It would
probably be fine if it just cleaned up any old messages anytime it got
used.