[MlMt] lack of focus

Richard Rettke pc8xtebtkw at snkmail.com
Sun Apr 10 20:38:19 EDT 2016

On 10 Apr 2016, at 15:43, John Cooper | wrote:

> This sounds like the problem where the system believes that a dialog,
> such as a password input dialog, is open somewhere, so it disables
> text input elsewhere, even in the current application.

I generally have 16 apps open, sometimes more. I run into this
occasionally but not regularly. It usually turns out to be a dialog box
hidden behind a bunch of other windows. It's certainly annoying, but not
often enough for me to investigate further. When push comes to shove I
reboot, but usually I can get out of it by finding the app with the open
dialog.

__*Richard Rettke*__
*Laus Deo*
*Non sibi sed patriae*