[MlMt] Unquoted Body Text not found by search

Shoshanna Green shoshannag at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 11:44:06 EDT 2015

On 25 Sep 2015, at 3:10, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> On 21 Sep 2015, at 18:13, Shoshanna Green wrote:
>> When I add the condition "Unquoted Body Text contains Smith," the
>> original email is not included in the smart mailbox. But when I add
>> the condition "Quoted Body Text contains Smith," my reply is
>> included.
>
> If you can share the emails with me (off list) then I can review them.
> It sounds like the original email is not indexed correctly.

Er, this seems likely, since I just went and tested the conditions again
(toggling the checkboxes on the smart folder and watching what happens),
and now "Unquoted Body Text contains Smith" does catch the original
message. Oy. I suppose something got re-indexed properly in the
background in the last four days? I haven't upgraded from the version I
was running then (r5126), nor did I try manually resetting the message
or rebuilding the index, as Bill Cole suggested.

So never mind, I guess? Thanks for checking in, though.

Shoshanna Green
shoshannag at gmail.com