[MlMt] Email list not refreshed after Mark All as Read

Edward Thome ethome at murraystate.edu
Fri Sep 11 09:03:12 EDT 2015

.. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. ..
On 11 Sep 2015, at 5:28, Charly Delay wrote:

> * When the `Read` status (the blue/grey dot) is displayed as a column
> in the message list, "Mark All Messages as Read" works perfectly
> * When the `Read` status is not displayed, then messages stay in bold
> until you force a refresh (*eg.* by switching mailbox and switching
> back).
>
> I reproduce on at least 3 different machines with the same setup:
> MailMate `1.9.1 (5084)` with the "Three Panes" layout on OS X Yosemite
> `10.10.5`.

“Mark All Messages as Read” works for me in r5122, OS X Yosemite
10.10.5 under “Three Panes” layout (and others).  I had to mark some
messages “Unread” to try it out, then I switched mailboxes, came
back, selected “Mark All Messages as Read”, and they all became
unbolded.  This worked whether the “Read” status column was present
or not.

Ed