[MlMt] Email list not refreshed after Mark All as Read

Charly Delay delay at adacore.com
Fri Sep 11 06:28:17 EDT 2015

Hi!

Lately, I noticed that MailMate stopped refreshing the email list after
a "Mark All Messages as Read" action (whether it is performed by
right-clicking on a mailbox and selecting the menu item or triggered by
a keyboard shortcut), leaving newly-read messages in bold even though
MailMate correctly tags them as read.

This is only a graphical issue: MailMate correctly sets the status of
the message to `Read`, but does not refresh the list of emails to
reflect those changes.

I was wondering what property I could have changed to trigger this new
behavior, and after a bit of fiddling I found a reproducer:

   * When the `Read` status (the blue/grey dot) is displayed as a column
in the message list, "Mark All Messages as Read" works perfectly
   * When the `Read` status is not displayed, then messages stay in bold
until you force a refresh (*eg.* by switching mailbox and switching
back).

I reproduce on at least 3 different machines with the same setup:
MailMate `1.9.1 (5084)` with the "Three Panes" layout on OS X Yosemite
`10.10.5`.

Can anyone else reproduce?
Cheers

--