[MlMt] nested submailboxes ?

Wed Sep 9 08:30:30 EDT 2015

On 9 Sep 2015, at 9:58, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:

> Wondering if ever considered allowing nested sub mailboxes ?

Not seriously. Part of the problem, of course, is how it should be
configured. I guess it would be by allowing an array of submailbox
settings for a mailbox instead of a single set.

I do like a particular aspect of such a feature. It could generalize the
“Submailbox for the messages of each account” setting which is
currently hardcoded while it could just be based on the virtual
`#source` header using the general submailbox settings. (This setting
essentially requires nested submailboxes, but the code for this is not
generalized to do what you want.)