[MlMt] nested submailboxes ?

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 03:58:16 EDT 2015

Hey,

Wondering if ever considered allowing nested sub mailboxes ?

I have a filter that get all my mails from a bugzilla system (issue
tracker) where I have sub mailboxes being the value of
X-Bugzilla-Product so I automatically gets the mails grouped by product.

That gives me a nice overview of which are seeing most traffic and then
let me quickly navigate to where my focus are today.

But then within each product it would be nice if it had sub mailboxes pr
X-Bugzilla-Id.

I could hardcode a set of virtual boxes for this but that would then not
catch when a new value for the product shows up.

Just a thought and feature wish ;)

/max
http://about.me/maxandersen