[MlMt] Smart Folder column widths

Tue Sep 8 01:58:07 EDT 2015

On 8 Sep 2015, at 4:54, Scott A. McIntyre wrote:

> Folders themselves (not Smart Folders) seem to preserve the widths and
> whatnot correctly.
>
> Is it just me?

I don't think smart folders are different than standard mailboxes with
respect to saving mailbox/column state, but there are various problems
currently (well, it never worked well) with saving/restoring mailbox
states. I'm afraid the only way forward is to start over with this part
of MailMate because it obviously doesn't work well and it has become too
complicated to fix. Whenever I try to fix one thing then I break another
-- which is a really bad sign :-)

Unfortunately that also means that there is no quick fix. Hopefully,
when I do fix it then it'll be more robust moving forward.