[MlMt] Smart Folder column widths

Scott A. McIntyre mailmate at howyagoin.net
Mon Sep 7 22:54:27 EDT 2015

Hi,

Something may have changed in one of the recent betas/developer releases
with how MailMate remembers columns in Smart Folders...  I'm on r5121 at
the moment, if that helps.

Under the "Unread" smart folder the width for columns, especially the
"Date Received" column, seems to keep being reset to something
relatively narrow.  I'll adjust it, but, as soon as all messages are
read and the virtual-folder vanishes, and new mail is found at some time
in the future, the columns are back to the way they were.

I'm pretty sure this is changed behaviour, as I've used this Smart
Folder for almost all of my mail reading since starting with MailMate,
and spent a while laying it out Just Right...

Folders themselves (not Smart Folders) seem to preserve the widths and
whatnot correctly.

Is it just me?

Scott