[MlMt] placement of folders?

Kearney Buskirk kearney at lightthrumedia.com
Wed Sep 2 21:18:15 EDT 2015

On 2 Sep 2015, at 19:10, Bill Cole wrote:

> On 2 Sep 2015, at 17:11, Kearney Buskirk wrote:
>
>> Are there better ways to base a smart mailbox on a single IMAP
>> mailbox other than having the same routing rule?
>
> When defining the Smart Mailbox, the leftmost tab "Mailboxes" lets you
> select which existing mailboxes (including both IMAP and "Smart") to
> select messages from. If you select a single IMAP mailbox, the
> Conditions & Rules set in the other tabs are only applied to the
> messages in that IMAP mailbox.

So if I want to route the full contents of the IMAP mailbox in question
into the smart mailbox, I just have to specify from which IMAP mailbox?
In this scenario, the contents of the IMAP mailbox are already routed
from the Inbox for this source.

Does MailMate identify Junk without using SpamSieve? And if so, does
that Junk get routed into the Junk folder(s)?