[MlMt] placement of folders?

John Cooper mailmate at coopercontent.com
Wed Sep 2 13:41:29 EDT 2015

Kearney Buskirk wrote:

> How do you group the smart mailboxes?

I created an empty smart mailbox along the same lines as the Examples
mailbox, and then made the other smart mailboxes subfolders of it.

> Seems like this is a lot of work to get around MailMate not allowing
> standard mailboxes at the top level.

It is.

> Otherwise I suppose the sources could clicked to disclose their
> standard mailboxes. I’m not going to use server-side filters.

Yes, that solution has a lot of natural advantages. I'm not one hundred
percent satisfied with my current setup, and may try something different
in the near future.