[MlMt] Using MailMate for 'handoff' from iDevices

Wed Oct 28 04:33:41 EDT 2015

On 28 Oct 2015, at 9:17, Philip Paeps wrote:

> Continuing to edit an email didn't even occur to me (the notion of
> typing an email on a phone is very alien to me).  I was naively
> thinking that they'd pass an imap://[path][uuid] or similar URI around
> for the client to find and display the relevant email but ... that
> would probably be too easy.

Finding and displaying an email could probably work. There is a well
defined [standard](https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc5092) for IMAP URLs.
But it's my impression that handoff would be more useful for drafts.

I took a quick look at the Handoff programming guide and I still think
it's intended for integration of apps from the same developer.