[MlMt] OAuth2 support for Gmail and Outlook

Thu Oct 22 04:29:59 EDT 2015

On 21 Oct 2015, at 16:43, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> On 21 Oct 2015, at 15:46, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:
>
>> On 21 Oct 2015, at 15:36, Steve Mayer wrote:
>>
>>> Benny just tried r5151. Still getting the same message.  When I try
>>> to bring my Gmail account online, that's the same dialog that comes
>>> up.  Is there a way to 'reset' the token attempt?
>
> Just to close this thread: I realized that I incorrectly enabled
> Javascript. It is fixed in r5152 and now works for Steve.

I fixed a serious bug with respect to how XOAUTH2 failures were handled
for SMTP. It could result in an infinite loop which would then make
Google quarantine the use of SMTP (“too many login attempts”).

I also fixed a bug related to some (unrelated) debug code. In other
words, r5152 should not be considered stable, but r5153 is available
now.