[MlMt] Which folders should be excluded from client backup?

Lars Ippich mail at lars-ippich.de
Sat Oct 17 05:39:14 EDT 2015

Hey folks

I'm doing regular online backups, so I'm trying to cut out anything
that's not necessary, like cache files and/or folders - while still
keeping general databases (like offline mails) in case the data on the
server is lost and I need to restore from a local backup.

Which MailMate files/folders that are prone to regular updating / change
would be safe to exclude from backup? For instance, within "Application
Support", would it be safe to omit "Database.noindex" and still make
sense to keep the "Messages" folder?

Cheers,
Lars