[MlMt] Default email client on El Capitan

Fri Oct 16 14:05:01 EDT 2015

On 15 Oct 2015, at 21:47, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> On 15 Oct 2015, at 19:40, Erik Wessel-Berg wrote:
>
>> The next step was to try the trusty
>> [RCDefaultApp](http://www.rubicode.com/Software/RCDefaultApp/), and
>> this time my choice of default client stuck.
>
> This is interesting since it indicates that there might be a possible
> workaround.

I cannot confirm this. I used RCDefaultApp on El Capitan and it did not
work for me. Or to be more precise, it rarely worked for me. I did
manage to switch to Mail once and I did manage to get back to MailMate
again, but most of the time it failed. Apparently there is some kind of
timing issue involved.