[MlMt] Opening Gmail's web interface marks all messages as read?

Thu Oct 15 06:34:52 EDT 2015

On 15 Oct 2015, at 12:17, Ale Muñoz wrote:

> Yesterday, I opened Gmail's web interface while MailMate was running.
> I clicked a few email threads, and a few seconds (minutes?) later I
> realised that all of my emails had been marked as read (maybe not all
> of them, mind you, there were some random messages that were left
> unread)

Just to make sure: If they were marked as read in the webmail interface
then that change would synchronize to MailMate. That is expected
behavior.

I'll assume that is not what you meant. All I can say is that I don't
have any similar reports. If it's reproducible (or happens
“regularly”) then we can debug to make sure MailMate is not
involved, but otherwise there is not much I can do.