[MlMt] Can a pop account be used with mailmate as well as IMAP accounts

Mailmate pc8xtebtkw at snkmail.com
Fri Nov 27 12:59:06 EST 2015

I too have some POP accounts and MailMate does not handle those
directly. I found what has turned out to be a nice solution and that is
to set up a gmail account to receive your POP and have MailMate access
the gmail account as IMAP.

an example…

POP account is plough at xyzzy.com

Setup gmail account: plough.xyzzy at gmail.com

In gmail settings/accounts and import set check mail from other accounts
(using POP3) to plough at xyzzy.com

And if you want the mail you send from plough.xyzzy at gmail.com to look as
though it came from plough at xyzzy.com you can do that in gmail or in
MailMate.

__*Richard Rettke*__
*Laus Deo*
*Non sibi sed patriae*

https://about.me/rerettke

On 27 Nov 2015, at 8:08, Caroline Rhodes
caroline_rhodes-at-btconnect.com |MailMate Freron