[MlMt] Importing accounts Problem

Wed Nov 25 07:43:00 EST 2015

On 25 Nov 2015, at 13:35, Martin Rice wrote:

> The other three accounts, however, that is, the not .mac accounts, are
> in the Sources list in the sidebar. Since I set up about two hours
> ago, there is a gear wheel spinning next to the names of those three
> accounts and nothing has downloaded.
>
> Can anyone explain to me why this is happening and what I might be
> able to do about it?

This does sound strange. If something was wrong with the settings then
they should timeout after a short while.

Try opening the “Activity Viewer” (⌥⌘0) and see if there is any
real activity for these accounts.

If it seems like some kind of looping is going on then you can use
“Help ▸ Send Server Logs” to send me an example. (Keep the
Activity Viewer open since this is what enables the logging.)

You can also relaunch MailMate to make sure it tries to connect from
scratch.

Finally, you can try the latest test release to make sure it's not some
kind of fixed issue: Hold down ⌥ when clicking “Check Now” in the
Software Update preferences pane.