[MlMt] Delayed inappropriate update to gmail

Tue Nov 17 08:23:25 EST 2015

On 17 Nov 2015, at 11:57, David Green wrote:

> However, moving an item to trash or another folder does not reflect
> into the server for a while. I can force it by quitting and restarting
> MailMate.
>
> I have a second machine with MailMate and it does not exhibit this
> problem.  It maybe that this problem manifests itself after running a
> bit but I have had mixed results.

This sounds like a known issue with the new OAuth2 support (in the
current beta). You can either update to the latest test release by
holding down ⌥ when clicking “Check Now” in the Software Update
preferences pane or you can disable OAuth2 in the IMAP account settings.

Sorry about the inconvenience of this issue. I've already promised to
release a new beta soon, but I would like to fix a few other issues
first.