[MlMt] FilesForRebuilding folder

Mon Nov 16 15:06:25 EST 2015

On 16 Nov 2015, at 16:56, Alexandre Takacs wrote:

> Hunting for some log file in the ~/Library/Application
> Support/MailMate folder I came across a directory named
> FilesForRebuilding.
>
> What's the purpose of this one ?

It contains any files that MailMate was unable to reuse after rebuilding
the database. It's a safety measure in case any of these files are
important, that is, it might be some emails only stored locally and not
on the server.

You can review its contents and then delete it if you don't find
anything you want to keep. MailMate does not use it after the rebuild.

(It should not be deleted until *after* a rebuild has been completed.)