[MlMt] selecting a message marks it as read

Gary Hull YH82d7dfU at yandex.com
Sat Nov 14 01:16:40 EST 2015

The way it's always worked for me, and continues to, is that 1 second
after selecting a message it's marked as read. I use the preview at
bottom layout, and that's where I read messages. It makes sense that
when I select a message and its content is displayed in the preview
pane, that MailMate would assume after a certain period of time that
it's been read. Of course, really reading something takes more than 1
second, but much of the time my "reading" is simply confirming that I
don't want to read messages. Knowing Benny, if you ask him, you can
probably change the time delay with a Terminal command.