[MlMt] a message confuses MailMate on one computer

Wed Nov 11 02:22:36 EST 2015

On 11 Nov 2015, at 7:04, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:

> For what it's worth since I upgraded to el capitain .1 I've bot seen
> the issue.

Thanks for the data point. If anyone on the list do have this issue then
let me know by sending an off list email.  It's particularly interesting
if someone also has experience with the command line (Terminal) and
(ruby) scripting.

To recap: The issue is that MailMate hangs when displaying certain
emails. So far, these are always plain text emails. For some users it
happens consistently. For others it only happens for some emails and for
some periods of time. It only happens on El Capitan.