[MlMt] Problem with syncing Gmail labels and IMAP keywords

DORSCH Fabian fabian.dorsch at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 12:35:23 EST 2015

Hi,

thanks for the quick reply (I hope this is the right way of replying,
rather than to the digest)!

I tried your suggestion and the reset works partially: it syncs Gmail ->
Mailmate, but not Mailmate -> Gmail.

That's a bit of a pity since I thought about using Mailtags (in
combination with Mail) to export all my emails with their labels from
Gmail to Devonthink, so that I can delete them from the Gmail server,
but still search for them via the labels/keywords. I'll have to see
whether there is another way of doing this.

Best,

Fabian