[MlMt] MailMate Hanging during PGP sig verification

Allie Martin amd at maclink.me
Wed May 20 09:30:08 EDT 2015

On May 20, 2015 03:10:19 am GMT-5, "Benny Kjær Nielsen"
<mailinglist at freron.com> wrote:

> I believe the delay is caused by `gpg2` checking an online server to
> find a public key. This is configurable (I cannot remember the
> setting, but you can google it). Ideally, MailMate should handle this
> in a separate thread.

I see.  I’ll look at the settings.

The thing though is that the hang is really long and I eventually give
in and force quit.  If I disable verification, read the message and
then reopen the message with verification enabled, the hang doesn’t
occur.

--
Curtis