[MlMt] Evaluation results

Paula Coelho paulartcoelho at gmail.com
Tue May 19 11:48:13 EDT 2015

So it doesn’t work for you, and it does for me (and others). It might
be the case for the other bugs you pointed out (i didn’t notice them
in my daily use, but neither did i attempt to reproduce today as i did
for the columns layout one).

Looks like for some reason you landed in an exception case, rather than
the norm of the MM behaviour. You may try to understand why (and i’m
not at all saying you should, by all means) or move on.

good day to you!
p.