[MlMt] Evaluation results

Matthew Cawood mattcawood at fastmail.com
Tue May 19 05:27:32 EDT 2015

MailMate has been one of my best software experiences in more than a
decade of using a Mac (Devonthink and Ulysses are also up there. The
only connection I can see is that they are all based in Europe).

If I want to do something, I find that MailMate usually already does it.
On the rare occasions when it doesn't, Benny has made it happen.
Spotlight integration, for example, which I haven't yet used, but which
is on the way.

MailMate has a few quirks, but nothing that qualifies as more than an
occasional minor annoyance. The OP has found more pain in MailMate in
the trial period than I've discovered in months of heavy-duty daily
usage.