[MlMt] Evaluation results

Ale Muñoz bomberstudios at gmail.com
Tue May 19 04:38:36 EDT 2015

Hi all,

just a quick note to balance the universe’s karma:

My experience with MailMate has been **awesome**. I really liked the
app, and I bought a license on the spot to support the (only) developer,
so that the (few) minor issues that I’d found could be solved.

The level of support is nothing short of amazing (specially if you are
nice when providing feedback), and I’ve had feature requests
implemented in *hours* (I know this won’t be the norm for every
request, but that doesn’t make it less impressive).

As someone who builds software for a living I can totally relate to
Benny’s reply. An aggressive tone might give you a quick adrenaline
boost but it helps no one and doesn’t solve your issues.

Remember the old english proverb:

> Tart words make no friends: a spoonful of honey will catch more flies
> than a gallon of vinegar.

Have a beautiful day, and be nice to people : )

Ale