[MlMt] trying out the new spotlight integration...

Bill Cole mmlist-20120120 at billmail.scconsult.com
Mon May 18 12:03:08 EDT 2015

On 18 May 2015, at 6:00, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> On 18 May 2015, at 11:58, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:
>
>> On 18 May 2015, at 11:49, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:
>>
>>> Any thing I can do when rerunning index'ing to track down if/what
>>> bug in mailmate importer ?
>>
>> Yes, there is a debug flag for `mdimport`.
>
> Just use `-d1` to be exact :-)

Or '-d4' to see just how much scrollback Terminal will tolerate...

I'm currently about halfway through importing the ~450k messages I have
loaded into MM and have found one oddity: Spotlight doesn't know the
"Author" field (which it uses as the first part of the "Name" field in
search results) until you've opened a message in MM.