[MlMt] stylesheet for composition window?

Christian Hopps chopps at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 07:38:01 EDT 2015

Hi,

So I have modified my message viewer to use a dark theme, primarily
using the below changes in the stylesheet.css. I asked in the ticket
system regarding the message list and folder list and the answer was
there was that I couldn’t modify those the same way. I’m wondering
though if I can at least modify the composition windows for replies and
new message perhaps. Is there another stylesheet (or style types) to do
that?

Thanks,
Chris.

Current relevant css: