[MlMt] r5073 compose window address visibility.

Scott A. McIntyre mailmate at howyagoin.net
Mon Mar 16 20:18:50 EDT 2015

Hi,

I am not 100% certain, but, I think this behaviour is something I've
seen off and on in beta/test builds...

The issue is that if I'm composing a message to several people, the "To"
field sometimes, but not always, doesn't expand to show all recipients.
The "blue box" of an address or two will be listed, but others will wrap
beneath and lose visibility.  They're still there, I can navigate with
the arrow to show one line at a time, but that's not ideal.

It's not always, it's only sometimes...anyone else seen (or not seen, as
the case may be) this?

Scott