[MlMt] r5072 - Unread Smartfolder not displaying message count for sub-folders

Fri Mar 13 12:23:58 EDT 2015

On 12 Mar 2015, at 21:36, Scott A. McIntyre wrote:

> With the latest Alpha, 5072, my Unread smart folder displays a total
> count of unread messages in all folders, but, when I expand the Unread
> folder it does not display the message count for each individual
> folder beneath it.  It will display the name of the folder with unread
> messages, however.

It was a premature release of a new feature. I've changed the feature
and hopefully also fixed this bug. This is in the latest test release.

> Speaking of the Unread smart folder, it would be kind of nice if there
> was a way to always keep this folder in "expanded" mode - that way as
> new mail arrives and is detected in various folders, the Unread folder
> can have a dynamically updating list of how many unread messages are
> present in what folder.  Might be a nice option.

I've tried making MailMate remember which mailboxes are expanded and use
that to auto-expand when submailboxes return. This is *not yet* in the
latest test release.