[MlMt] r5072 - Unread Smartfolder not displaying message count for sub-folders

Scott A. McIntyre mailmate at howyagoin.net
Thu Mar 12 17:27:56 EDT 2015

Hi,

>> new mail arrives and is detected in various folders, the Unread
>> folder
>> can have a dynamically updating list of how many unread messages are
>> present in what folder.  Might be a nice option.
>
> I'm not sure I follow. Can't you just leave it expanded? Does it
> collapse by itself?

Yes.  As soon as you've read the last unread message, the folder
automatically collapses.

And, as often happens, new mail arrives shortly thereafter and I'm left
with "Unread    38" (or whatever).

It would just be a time-saver for me if the expanded view for that smart
folder could stay expanded, but as folders get read (marked "Seen",
which is how the Unread smart folder is set up -- folders where messages
are not Seen), they would vanish from the list (and only re-appear when
new mail is sorted into them).

Scott