[MlMt] r5072 - Unread Smartfolder not displaying message count for sub-folders

Scott A. McIntyre mailmate at howyagoin.net
Thu Mar 12 16:36:17 EDT 2015

Hi,

With the latest Alpha, 5072, my Unread smart folder displays a total
count of unread messages in all folders, but, when I expand the Unread
folder it does not display the message count for each individual folder
beneath it.  It will display the name of the folder with unread
messages, however.

Speaking of the Unread smart folder, it would be kind of nice if there
was a way to always keep this folder in "expanded" mode - that way as
new mail arrives and is detected in various folders, the Unread folder
can have a dynamically updating list of how many unread messages are
present in what folder.  Might be a nice option.

Scott