[MlMt] MM hanging to 100% CPU on login window

Tue Mar 10 08:45:24 EDT 2015

On 10 Mar 2015, at 12:36, Luca Allodi wrote:

> When I leave my office for an hour or so, I call OSX' login window via
> the User menu bar item.
>
> [...]
>
> 	2. When I come back to my system I find the mac's fans at max rpm,
> and MailMate hanged at 100% CPU usage and unresponsive. All I can do
> is kill MM and reopen it. After that, the problem is solved.

I have 1 other similar report about high CPU usage which also seems to
be related to recent test revisions of MailMate (after the official
r5066 beta revision).

> I had this problem with 5067 and I still have it with 5069. Never
> noticed it before, but I wouldn't certify that :-)

When it happens then you can create a sample for me like this:

	sample MailMate 5 -file ~/Desktop/sample_mailmate.txt

You can send that off list and I'll check to see if it's likely to be
the same issue.