[MlMt] Scripting message forward

Allie Martin amd at maclink.me
Wed Mar 4 18:24:03 EST 2015

Hi,

My provider says that I can report messages as spam by forwarding the
problem message as an attachment to a particular address.  Their webmail
offering does this through the 'Spam' toolbar button.  When you select a
message and hit the spam button, the message is forwarded as an
attachment to the relevant address and then deleted.

Is it possible to create a script that would do this in one swoop within
MailMate?  Or would I have to install a third party macro tool that
would do this?

—
Curtis acm