[MlMt] Attachments List

Fri Jun 19 08:27:24 EDT 2015

On 17 Jun 2015, at 15:52, Allie Martin wrote:

> The attachments list at the bottom of messages almost always extends
> beyond the edge of the preview window limit.  I have to scroll
> sideways to be able to use the quicklook and save buttons.
>
> Can this list be customised?
>
> I'd love to be rid of the part that states the attachment type, for
> example, the part that says:
> 	application/vnd.openxmlformats-officedocument.wordprocessin...

If I remember correctly I had problems finding a good default styling of
this. The default maximum width is simply 400px. You can create a
[custom
stylesheet](http://manual.mailmate-app.com/customization#messagedisplay)
and insert something like the following to change that:

	table.attachments td {
		max-width: 200px;
	}

If you come up with a better (dynamically sizing) default stylesheet
then let me know.

(It's not something I'm going to spend a lot of effort on since the long
term plan is to move attachments out of the HTML generated to display
the message.)