[MlMt] Emergency: can't disable the elipses character :|

Mark Wadham mm at rkw.io
Wed Jun 17 10:25:48 EDT 2015

If I type three dots I get an elipses character: …

This is abhorrant and crazy-making, how can I make it stop?

It’s not happening in any other applications.

Sysprefs -> Text -> Correct spelling automatically is off
Sysprefs -> Text -> Use smart quotes and dashes is off
Spelling is set to “British English”

If I add an autocorrect item mapping three dots back to three dots it
still happens.

I can’t see any options in MailMate prefs that seem related to this.

Please help before I go crazy and trash the office?