[MlMt] compose window cc box

Ale Muñoz bomberstudios at gmail.com
Thu Jun 18 16:03:47 EDT 2015

On 18 Jun 2015, at 21:46, Joe Abley wrote:

> criticism is a levelling force for good if you invite it with
> sufficient verbosity

I am *so* adding this to my list of favourite quotes from the internet :
)

> How can I make an input box for "cc" appear automagically, by default,
> when I compose a new message?

In the menu you used to add the CC field there's an option called "Use
as Default Headers" that should enable whenever you change the visible
fields. Select it, and you should be golden.

P.S: I have "Experimental 2.0 Features" enabled in Preferences, in case
it makes a difference.

Ale