[MlMt] Migrating from Postbox

Vincent Acheson vincent at acheson.uk.com
Fri Jun 12 11:15:41 EDT 2015

Interesting - I find the use of a "non-standard" storage system
intriguing, but I'm no programmer..... I handle archiving via
Devonthink. The "mail archive" database lives on a fileserver.

I've now successfully imported one account from Postbox incl all
messages. My next challenge is working out how / if I can make effective
use of MlMt for my access to / management of my wife's work account (we
work together). She never does anything to manage the ever-growing pile
of guff in her inbox - 901 unread. I'm hoping I can work out a way to
sort the wheat from the chaff using smart mailboxes(!!). The counter
customisations are looking really attractive right now!

Vincent