[MlMt] Tabbed composing window ?

Tue Jun 9 09:53:42 EDT 2015

On 9 Jun 2015, at 9:51, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:

>> And a word of warning: I've received a report about MailMate not
>> launching on 10.11. Just in case anyone plans to upgrade soon.
>
> Bummer....i'll stay away from that bleeding edge then ;/

Well, it was just for a short while:
http://updates.mailmate-app.com/archives/MailMate_r5098.tbz

I fixed the crash bug and a couple of other issues. It's only available
as a direct download since it also includes some changes/bugs which I'm
not comfortable releasing as a test version yet (test versions are
fetched by more than 100 individuals within a week). Right now though,
it's the only version which works on El Capitan.

> I hope you can find a way around this since 10.11 finally makes
> fullscreen mode useful where it allows split views which is exactly
> what I do today anyway manually.

The split view feature seemed to work well with MailMate although I
didn't test very much.