[MlMt] Tabbed composing window ?

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 03:51:19 EDT 2015

>> And that is used with full screen mode making it finally useful :)
>>
>> Can mailmate allow tabs in compose window ? :)
>
> I've had a todo item about this for years. All I can say is that my
> original plan was to let any window have tabs -- also with different
> types (mailboxes, composer, single message). It's not straightforward
> how to handle the the toolbar though. Based on history, don't expect
> it soon.

Do like browsers, put the toolbar inside the tab so the interaction is
exactly the same except its in a tabbed container ?

> And a word of warning: I've received a report about MailMate not
> launching on 10.11. Just in case anyone plans to upgrade soon.

Bummer....i'll stay away from that bleeding edge then ;/

I hope you can find a way around this since 10.11 finally makes
fullscreen mode useful where it allows split views which is exactly what
I do today anyway manually.

/max
http://about.me/maxandersen