[MlMt] Is there a setting or way to remove the Header info from from the attachment when doing Forward as Attachment

MailMate v6qsqbtk5f at snkmail.com
Mon Jun 8 21:25:01 EDT 2015

I use an email forwarding service and never give my real email address
to anyone. I would like to use Forward as Attachment but I see that it
embeds the From:, To:, Subject: & Date: headers at the top of the
attachment. The To: header includes my real address, so I especially
need to remove the To: header. Is there a setting or file I can modify
to make this happen?

I looked around the help but nothing caught my eye.

__*Richard Rettke*__
*Laus Deo*
*Non sibi sed patriae*