[MlMt] date condition mismatches

Shoshanna Green shoshannag at gmail.com
Mon Jun 8 11:33:38 EDT 2015

Today I have another instance of the issue I described a month ago (as
well as it still persisting in the smart mailbox I created last month):
a message was sent this morning and arrived this morning, June 8, but
MailMate does not find it in a smart mailbox if the date condition on
that mailbox is set to "exactly 6/8/2015." Instead, it finds it if the
date condition is set to "exactly 6/7/2015."

I'm now running r5095, still under Mavericks.

On 6 May 2015, at 13:31, Shoshanna Green wrote:

> I'm creating a smart mailbox that should contain, among other
> messages, some that I received today (Wednesday 6 May). I've set up
> conditions that include
>
> ALL of the following are true:
> • Any Address contains [the relevant address]
> • Subject contains [the relevant word]
> • Date is exactly 5/6/2015
>
> However, this doesn't find the messages in question. Experimenting, I
> discovered that if I changed the Date condition to "is exactly
> 5/5/2015" — yesterday — it finds the messages I want it to; they
> dutifully appear in the smart mailbox, with the Date Received column
> showing "Today" and the messages themselves showing "May 6, 2015" in
> their headers.
>
> Anybody know what's going on? (I'm running MailMate r5084, the latest
> version, but this machine is still running 10.9.5 Mavericks, in case
> that might be relevant…?)

Shoshanna Green
shoshannag at gmail.com