[MlMt] SubjectCopying messages

Mon Jun 8 09:31:58 EDT 2015

On 8 Jun 2015, at 15:26, John Cooper wrote:

> Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote (at 6:17 on 8 Jun 2015):
>
>> On 8 Jun 2015, at 14:28, David Green wrote:
>>
>>> On 8 Jun 2015, at 2:16, Thomas Eckhold wrote:
>>>
>>> Shouldn't the "Move to Mailbox" heading change to "Copy to Mailbox"
>>> when the option key is pressed?
>>
>> That would be nice, but it's non-trivial to implement (monitoring
>> modifier keys). Well, that just means it's not a standard GUI feature
>> and I haven't tried looking into implementing it myself :-)
>
> I notice it happens in the MailMate menu. Doesn't that mean it's
> provided by Cocoa, or some such framework?

For menu items it's provided by Cocoa, but in this case it's about the
window title.

There is currently no way to trigger a “Copy to Mailbox” window
using a menu shortcut, but that might be better than (or an addition to)
the current solution (which was a quick stop-gap solution). It could,
e.g., be bound to ⌃⌥⌘T.