[MlMt] Colors on subjects

keenan at thebrocks.net keenan at thebrocks.net
Mon Jun 8 09:13:49 EDT 2015

Hi All,

I have a smart mailbox to show all company mailing list items together.
I also have a smart mailbox to show "Work From Home" requests.

But as you might imagine, those are not orthogonal.

I was hoping to visually mark the company mailing list items with something
like the tagging function in the finder.

So when I'm scanning through the "Work from home" messages, I can visually
distinguish message to the whole company from messages on my local team's
mailing list.

Do imap tags get me this?
I also couldn't find any color type tweaks.

Thanks for any insight / pointers.
Keenan