[MlMt] Silencing the beep when mail is checked

Muster Hans muster at sture.ch
Mon Jul 27 18:13:26 EDT 2015

On 27 Jul 2015, at 23:59, Paul Hoffman wrote:

> On 27 Jul 2015, at 14:47, Muster Hans wrote:
>
> I have unchecked Notifications for all four locations of the radio
> button as well.
>
>> To avoid disturbing my neighbours (and of course my own peace and
>> quiet) I have all OS X alerts disabled via System Preferences ->
>> Sound -> Sound Effects. Alert Volume slider all the way to the left
>> and the 2 checkboxes beneath unchecked.
>>
>> Is this suitable for you?
>
> No, because the notifications that I have for other apps are fine.
> They don't go off regularly every 5-10 minutes. I just want to silence
> the MailMate "I just checked your mail again" notifications only.

One for Benny: Is it possible to put your own custom sounds into
MailMate?

I've got a 'silence.aif' file here which I created for someone to use as
a ringtone for unwanted calls on his iPhone.

If it's not the right format I can probably convert it to whatever is
needed. It's 1 second long.

www.sture.ch/downloads/silence.aif