[MlMt] Atom Editor Bundle

Alan Schussman alan at schussman.com
Mon Jul 13 22:50:41 EDT 2015

On 13 Jul 2015, at 15:47, Benny Kjær Nielsen wrote:

> No, not if he doesn't accept my pull request. In fact, in this case
> it'll
> work well. His repo uses instructions to do a manual install and the
> official repo used for MailMate (my repo) has updated this to the
> standard > MailMate README.

Thanks for clarifying, Benny. I've closed the pull request, so my readme
will be accurate just in case someone happens to use it -- not sure why
they would, of course.

For what it's worth, Atom seems like a nice editor. I keep trying to use
vim commands in it, but that's my own problem.

Cheers,
Alan