[MlMt] Remove a bogus address from "To" address completion?

Thu Jan 29 10:57:21 EST 2015

On 28 Jan 2015, at 12:02, Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:

> How about instead of taking the account with the first hit take the
> account with the *most* hits ?

I'm not sure this is a solution for the problem discussed (blacklisting
addresses).

> I think that would make it work much more reliable for me to avoid
> that just because I sometime use my private gmail account to send mail
> to a coworker should not mean it uses my private account as default to
> send from.

I'm not convinced that would be a good solution since it would make it
very hard to change what MailMate has “learned”. You would
essentially have to send more messages from the new “from” than you
did from the old “from”. Sending to a coworker from two different
addresses makes it impossible for MailMate to anticipate what you want.
In this case it's probably better if I provide some way to explicitly
bind the default choice.

But I'll keep the idea in mind.